Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Wonderful World of Internet!

How's this for retro week?

What a pleasant surprise to go online to my email and FB page and see notes from the past. Paula Garfield Raridon sent me an email, for all you out there who have listened to the story that I tell of her walking to school and being attached by a squirrel jumping from a tree and biting her, this is Paula. It was so great to hear from her! Paula shared a sketch I did of Leslie Uggums from way back for her. (pictured Right)


Flashback! So I wanted to share the pencil sketch with you so you can take the trip back in time with me. Buckle up!

Then the next day I got a note from another childhood friend Michelle Hammel Wags. (pictured left) It was fun to find out what is going on with her and catching up on The Glory Days.



Funny how, when looking back, that three decades passing has altered much like my work and our lives. It was nice to go back and visit it!

Thanks so much Paula for sharing that with me for the site!

Still working away on Mike Ruiz. Doing lots of production stuff for the films ahead and TV show. Looking forward to all the new things 2010 has and will bring for all of us!

More to come...

3 comments:

  1. Paula Garfield RaridonJanuary 19, 2010 at 5:52 PM

    Keith, The pleasure was shared with as much enthusiasm as you have shown! I have felt as if I went on a heart-warming vacation, energized and actually feeling a little more youthful! I do believe the squirrel attack story has become a legend as I dont remember it as vicious as you, but I somehow feel the hero! I did have to get 14 rabie shots in the stomach for that bite! Again, thanks for being you, and most of all my friend! Love, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keith
    I am glad I was able to take you back in time and remember the GOOD OLD DAYS from San Jose. Like Paula my memory of the squirell was her having to go get rabie shots. These days our old school mate Dennis Boehm is the squirell nut. It has been great finding you but couldnt of done that without a little help from Paula. Your work is great as it always was.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad Paula helped find me Michele :) Doesn't the internet rock?

    ReplyDelete