Thursday, January 7, 2010

Quiet again! (ok not really)


The photo to the left is a new sculpture I did, while on the phone over the Holidays, in clay of the God Horus patterened after the one's Anne Baxter (All About Eve) held in The Ten Commandments.The eyes are Baltic Amber. I will be looking for a manufacturer for it soon. Anne's daughter Melissa Galt (www.MelissaGalt.com) is also going to be in my book as a drawing along with her famed architect grandfather Frank LLloyd Wright and Oscar award-winning godmother Edith Head.


Excited my friend Juan will do a digital photo for a drawing in the book. Can't wait to start it. He is the great nephew of Federico García Lorca my favorite poet. García Lorca was born on June 5, 1898, in Fuente Vaqueros, a small town a few miles from Granada in Spain. I've drawn Juan before but this will be fun for the book.



Ben's working on the website so changes will be happening all over the site. Check out the changes!! My new favorite TV series is Life without People on History Channel.

The other photo is of a guy in the UK who graciously agreed to be in the book as well so it's well on it's way (colored pencil 20x30)



Hope you are all having a great start to the New Year! Mine is just busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment