Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009! The Year in Review!


This year has been a busy one. Ben and I Moved back to LA. Then started working on a portrait with pop singer Aaron Carter while he was on Dancing with the Stars. He was great to work with and it was a trip to do. Great guy! Then started a new series for a book I'm doing on colored pencil technique. Leading that new series was celebrity photographer Mike Ruiz (www.Mike Ruiz.com) he said "Yes" without hesitation and took one of his beautiful photographs in the pose I wanted to do for this series. I'm having a blast with it. Thanks Mike! Then we rounded the year off being asked to produce a film and TV show. Ben's Art Center Education Will be well used now! Yikes. Learning curves are now steep grades. lol. I went to my dear friend Mardik Martin (Raging Bull, Means Streets, New York, New York, Valentino) and asked him to write it, he said "Yes". Full year! Can't wait to see what 2010 will bring our way!

Hope you have a great year too!! Welcome 2010!!

Hugs, Keith
http://www.AriesArtist.com

1 comment:

  1. And what a year it was leading up to these multiple exciting projects projects after our 3 year hiatus. Keith and I came back stronger than ever with creativity busting at the seams.

    I'm so looking forward to 2010 and everything it has to offer for the picking.

    Take care all and be safe
    Happy New Year!!
    ~Ben
    www.AriesArtist.com

    ReplyDelete